General Hair Care Instructions
- Gently detangle hair using a wide-toothed comb or paddle brush.
- Use a mild shampoo or a vinegar rinse.
- Wash hair without pulling, rubbing or tugging.
- Rinse hair thoroughly.
- Apply conditioner and a light oil to the hair ends and upwards, careful not to exceed three inches, keeping away from the roots.
- Let it sit. For extra moisture, add heat.
- Rinse thoroughly using cool water.
- Gently squeeze out water without disrupting the tresses and towel-blot hair.
- Let hair air-dry naturally or use low-heat dryer.